I wish I had a video to share (I almost caught it on camera... I just wasn't fast enough) but Jackson has finally taken his first steps!! We've been suspecting them to happen any day for the past month or so, but he finally let go and walked two to three steps at a time today! TWICE!!! He was holding onto his Bounce and Spin Pony (Another post entirely, he's too cute with it) and let go, and took three steps to get to me.
My baby is growing up too fast!! :( Since I don't have any recent photos of him (I am still looking for a camera... it will be replaced soon, hopefully) here is a slightly older one! I am thinking we may have a bona fide walker in time to wear this costume for Halloween!!!

2 comments:
I couldn't wait for this announcement!! Thattttaa boy Jackson! Congrats on the steps buddy! Keep 'em up! Now Momma Dawn...your days of rest are officially over!!! ;) hehe!
YAY Jackson!! Congrats Dawn and Josh!! get out your sneakers-- he'll NEVER stop!!!!
Post a Comment