Welcome to the ramblings of my wandering mind... subject to random vents, AWs and everything in between!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Photo Montage!!!
Today was Jack's first time on Aunt Carrie's trampoline. He absolutely loved it. He thought it was freaking hilarious when we would "bounce" him while he was sitting down. He loved every minute of it. And I took advantage of Carrie's camera and took well over 100 photos. (I am camera deprived! I haven't had mine in a month now) Here are some of my favorites, but it was hard to pick just a few!! All of the rest are up on his shutterfly website. If you want to check it out, email me for the website and password.
Let's see... I am a very busy, on the go kind of person. My life can be crazy, unpredictable, hectic and insane, but I usually enjoy every minute of that craziness. (usually!)
Josh and our son, Jack are often the two biggest factors that add to the craziness, but they are definitely worth it. I love my two boys more than anything. School is the other big factor.
I am currently working on my Masters in Speech- Language Pathology and it definitely keeps me busy. I absolutely love this field, and I am only one year away from completing the program and graduating! I cannot wait.
So this blog is going to be filled with all out vents, as well as AWs, too. After all, my life is one heck of a roller coaster ride, but at least it's a fun ride!
3 comments:
He looks like he is having a blast!!!!! Love his smile and I bet his giggle is even better!!! Im glad you had fun!!! Tell Josh you need one now!!!
awww, he looks like such a grown up little boy!
Look at him STANDING by himself, and wearing big-boy jeans! Where did the time go!?
Post a Comment