Monday, September 15, 2008

Shark Bait...Hoo Ha Ha!!!


As my sister would say....
"Dun nuh...Dun nuh...Dun nuh Dun nuh Dun nuh Dun nuh..."

Jack's Halloween costume arrived in the mail today!! And if I do say so myself, he is the cutest darn little shark I've ever seen!! Josh is excited to go Trick or Treating as a shark attack victim... "bloody cut out shirt" and all.

I was actually impressed that Jack didn't seem to mind wearing the costume, and was actually able to crawl and stand up wearing it. Hopefully by Halloween, he'll be walking in it :)


And I apologize for the horrible quality of the photos. I am hoping to buy a new digital camera soon so I don't have to keep using my camcorder for still images.

When I get a better camera, I promise better photos of this absolutely adorable costume!!

2 comments:

The PEAPOD said...

The beaches will never be safe again!!
Dawn-- he is just too precious! I love the costume, and I think he will be tearing up the sidewalks by Halloween!!!

Clarabella said...

OMG, Sweetie, he is adorable!!! (And that is one of my favorite movie lines ever!) Jack is so precious, but I bet you knew that!

~Ang