

Yes, I am well aware that it's two months away (OMG only two months???) but I went on and booked Jack's party just to make sure! Since half of his cousins visit their mom every other weekend, I wanted to make sure his party was on a weekend they'd be able to go, too.
Anyway, I am freaking excited to say that Jack's first birthday is going to be at the Children's Museum!! It has something for everyone in our wide age range (7 months to 13 years, plus adults) and it takes the strain off of waiting to see how the weather is in November to do an outside party.
Check it out... it's an awesome place to visit.
http://www.childrensmuseumva.com/exhibits.html
He's going to have so much fun!!!

3 comments:
OMGosh, I can't believe he's already going to be ONE!!! The year has really flown by!
I think that's a fantastic place for a party! There's one in Hawaii, but we never made it there in 5 years (go figure). I'm sure he'll have a great time :)
What a great idea!!! Dawn, I can't believe he's almost ONE!! It seems like yesterday he was born!!
I can't wait to see pictures of his most special birthday!!!
Dawn Marie!!! Holy moly, you're going to have a ONE YEAR OLD! Can you believe it?! That location sounds amazing! I know it will be a blast!
Post a Comment