
Here are some of our photos from today's professional photo shoot. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see the rest!!! I absolutely love love love love love our photographer, Alva Rosado Photography. She is beyond talented, and is so patient to work with a less than compliant baby ;) Anyway, enjoy these, and as soon as I get the CD of all of them, I will post a link!!!





4 comments:
What an AWESOME picture of the 3 of you! I LOVE the way the photographer did it! VERY artistic, for sure! And, isn't Jackson oh so cute?????
Dawn, I LOVE the pictures!! You guys photograph beautifully... I adore them all!!!
Oh my gosh what a beautiful family!! I mean, I already knew that - but the pictures just glorify it :)
They turned out wonderfully and I'm so glad you got to capture some of those loving moments on camera before Josh leaves.
You guys look fantastic! I cannot get over how big Jackson is getting!! And the blog looks great, too. Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment