Welcome to the ramblings of my wandering mind... subject to random vents, AWs and everything in between!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Pumpkin Patch Fun Photos!
We went to the pumpkin patch today!! Jack absolutely loved it. He was so excited to walk around in the pumpkin patch (have I said how great he's been walking? He's about 75% walking all the time now...) And that pumpkin wagon was the highlight of the day for him!! He sat in there and just played with his pumpkin the entire time. The only time he even attempted to move was when the bunny rabbits came up to the wagon. Now we just have to carve our pumpkins! Here are some photos from today!
Let's see... I am a very busy, on the go kind of person. My life can be crazy, unpredictable, hectic and insane, but I usually enjoy every minute of that craziness. (usually!)
Josh and our son, Jack are often the two biggest factors that add to the craziness, but they are definitely worth it. I love my two boys more than anything. School is the other big factor.
I am currently working on my Masters in Speech- Language Pathology and it definitely keeps me busy. I absolutely love this field, and I am only one year away from completing the program and graduating! I cannot wait.
So this blog is going to be filled with all out vents, as well as AWs, too. After all, my life is one heck of a roller coaster ride, but at least it's a fun ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment