Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally have a break from class and clinic. I get to spend 3 weeks at home with Jackson all day long. I'm so freaking excited. Nothing major planned as of now, but I'm just looking forward to relaxing and hanging out with him.
And I did finally find an awesome day care provider for him. He's going to love it... hanging out with two 18 month old girls :) She seems wonderful and has such an awesome background in childcare. YAY! :)
I can't believe my baby is already 8 months old... It's gone by way too fast. He's doing such non baby things now... as much as it amazes me, it makes me sad that he's growing so fast. He's going to be walking before I know it.
Thursday is our last home visit for the post placement supervision. I can't believe we're so close to actually finalizing his adoption. Wow. Not that a piece of paper changes anything, but it's just weird to think about. After the visit, our social worker said it would take 6-8 weeks for the court order to go through, and then we're final!!
We officially have a walker!!
17 years ago

3 comments:
Yay Dawn! I'm so excited that you joined the blog world! :)
Can't believe Jack is 8 months now .. wow! Good luck finishing up the adotoption and enjoy your 3 weeks off!!
Yayy Dawn Marie! Nice work on the blog! I'm so glad things are falling into place right now. You deserve all the happiness in the world! Much love to you and Jackson! xoxo
Hello sweetheart!!! Im so excited about you blogging about the ongoings with lil Jackson!!!!!
...and ENJOY your 3 weeks off!!
Post a Comment